How is it already 2017, it still feels like 2009 to me. Well here I am at 3:38 AM on the first day of 2017 making a blog. As part of my New Years Resolution, I wanted to start writing daily journals/diaries. I don’t think I’m going to get to personal on this site, but I just wanted somewhere to keep a log of goals, daily events, and hobbies I have. I promise my middle class, suburban lifestyle is internet worthy.
To begin the new year, I have made a new years resolution list and it is as follows:
- Journal daily
- Workout three times a week, (dance twice a week does NOT count)
- Drink more tea, less coffee
- Travel to three new states
- Try something new every month
- Receive at least a B in college algebra
- Apply to college
- Get enough sleep
- Take one picture everyday with camera
- Try a new recipe once a month
The list seems pretty basic and easy to accomplish for most people, but really it’s the little things in life that matter the most.This list will continue to grow, because 2017 will be MY year.